Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 124 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.780 NZD / EUR
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 37% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,000 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$3,166 (€1,778) in Limassol.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.53 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Paris costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$128 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 7,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Agartala costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)