Cost of living in Lille, France vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 62 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.762 NZD / EUR
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lille (France) is 35% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,500 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$3,550 (€2,015) in Lille.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$72,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Brasília costs R$ 140 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucaramanga costs COL$54,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Babylon, New York costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lawrence, Kansas costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kraków costs 3.55 zł (about 2 hours ago)