Cost of living in La Serena, Chile vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 303 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00192 NZD / CLP
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 56% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$4,900 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$2,144 (CH$1,116,991) in La Serena.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £7 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Zurich costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 10 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Omsk costs руб 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £3.95 (about 2 hours ago)