Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.36193 NZD / MYR
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 62% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,100 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$1,920 (RM5,306) in Kuching.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pyongyang costs 10,822 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Stockholm costs 150 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Guayaquil costs $40 (about 4 hours ago)