Cost of living in Kraków, Poland vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 383 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.40440 NZD / PLN
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 57% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,700 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$2,450 (6,057 zł) in Kraków.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Padua costs €489 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Palma de Mallorca costs €1.23 (8 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Uppsala costs 200 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)