Cost of living in Konya, Turkey vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.19978 NZD / TRY
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 80% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,200 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$1,059 (5,299TL) in Konya.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Aarhus costs kr120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Copenhagen costs kr61 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $7,116 (about 6 hours ago)