Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01410 NZD / KES
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 58% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$4,900 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$2,061 (Shilling146,165) in Kisumu.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Madrid costs €6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 kg bag of potatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.500 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1,067 (about 2 hours ago)