Cost of living in Kiev, Ukraine vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 667 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05448 NZD / UAH
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kiev (Ukraine) is 64% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,600 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$1,999 (36,687₴) in Kiev.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Mountain View, California costs $1.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Caracas costs 250,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Quito costs $0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in San Jose del Cabo costs Mex$ 65 (about 2 hours ago)