Cost of living in Kharagpur, India vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02076 NZD / INR
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharagpur (India) is 66% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,800 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$1,949 (₨93,885) in Kharagpur.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 13,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 2 hours ago)