Cost of living in Kerman, Iran vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00004 NZD / IRR *
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 73% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,300 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$1,440 (﷼ 39,699,030) in Kerman.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Eindhoven costs €250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Sheffield costs £20 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php990 (about 3 hours ago)