Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||+ 227%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00275 NZD / XAF
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is about the same as in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, you would need at least NZ$4,997 (1,814,803 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with NZ$4,900 in Avarua, Cook Islands.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$20 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Jamnagar costs ₨30 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Faridabad costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 510 kr (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 40 (about 5 hours ago)