Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 139 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.35870 NZD / MYR
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 60% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,700 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$2,257 (RM6,293) in Johor Bahru.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in San Juan costs ARS $1,320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuquén costs ARS $90,000 (about 2 hours ago)