Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 387 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.40709 NZD / SAR
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 36% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,900 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$3,747 (﷼ 9,205) in Jeddah.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Toronto costs C$50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leipzig costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 180 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe costs ARS $250 (about 4 hours ago)