Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 338 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00892 NZD / PKR *
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 74% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,500 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$1,452 (₨162,731) in Islamabad.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuquén costs ARS $90,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $75 (42 minutes ago)