Cost of living in Iquique, Chile vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 153 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00194 NZD / CLP
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 56% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,300 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$2,306 (CH$1,186,640) in Iquique.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Rosa costs ARS $2,686,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £870 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨364 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)