Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 333 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.514 NZD / USD
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States) is 32% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$4,900 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$3,328 ($2,198) in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Joinville costs R$ 15 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 930 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Almería costs €80 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bandirma costs 650TL (about 1 hour ago)