Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan, Pakistan vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00907 NZD / PKR *
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hyderabad, Pakistan (Pakistan) is 77% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,500 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$1,263 (₨139,288) in Hyderabad, Pakistan.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $40 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caguas costs $2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$14,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Madrid costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Vladivostok costs руб 22,000 (about 3 hours ago)