Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,223 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.19386 NZD / HKD
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 11% more expensive than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, you would need at least NZ$5,319 (HK$27,436) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with NZ$4,800 in Avarua, Cook Islands.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jodhpur costs ₨25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Florianopolis costs R$ 93 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cork costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)