Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 91 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00007 NZD / VND
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 64% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,000 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$1,787 (27,213,875 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,846 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghaziabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 70,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 20,000 Kč (about 3 hours ago)