Cost of living in Hamilton, Bermuda vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 137 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.527 NZD / BMD
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (Bermuda) is 34% more expensive than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, you would need at least NZ$7,489 (BD$4,905) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with NZ$5,600 in Avarua, Cook Islands.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 22 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nuuk, Greenland costs kr65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 30,000,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 280 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 180 (about 5 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$850 (about 5 hours ago)