Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01436 NZD / JPY
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 31% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,400 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$3,748 (¥260,961) in Hakodate.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $70 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caguas costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$14,490,000 (about 2 hours ago)