Cost of living in Haifa, Israel vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 85 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.44033 NZD / ILS
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 27% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,000 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$3,661 (8,314 ₪) in Haifa.
Prices recently added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Noorder-Paarl costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhubaneswar costs ₨330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bata costs 10,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pointe-à-Pitre costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨890 (about 2 hours ago)