Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 829 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.514 NZD / USD
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 55% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,300 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$2,376 ($1,569) in Guayaquil.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cordova costs €13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Joinville costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 930 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Almería costs €80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.00 (about 3 hours ago)