Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 11 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.781 NZD / EUR
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 33% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,700 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$3,811 (€2,140) in Groningen.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,062 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 207,000 (about 1 hour ago)