Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 137 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.16912 NZD / SEK
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 28% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,300 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$3,826 (22,623 kr) in Gothenburg.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 350 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $470 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php100 (about 2 hours ago)