Cost of living in Gibraltar vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 55 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.986 NZD / GIP
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 30% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,700 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$3,982 (£2,005) in Gibraltar.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Melbourne costs AU$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lisbon costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Pedro Sula costs L 26 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tauranga costs NZ$2,043 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pucallpa costs S/. 180 (about 4 hours ago)