Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00720 NZD / GYD
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 47% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,300 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$2,794 (388,037 G$) in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $11 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Oslo costs kr 105 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Herzliya costs 3,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)