Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03158 NZD / PHP
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 52% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,900 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$2,825 (Php89,457) in General Santos City.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Morón costs 10 CUC (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dubai costs Dirham 7,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨340 (about 1 hour ago)