Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.551 NZD / TND
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 77% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,400 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$1,230 (2,234 Dinar) in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 180 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe costs ARS $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tallinn costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Oslo costs kr 15 (about 2 hours ago)