Cost of living in Funchal, Madeira, Portugal vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.786 NZD / EUR
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funchal, Madeira (Portugal) is 46% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,000 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$2,687 (€1,505) in Funchal, Madeira.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangui costs 855 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $0.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kolkata costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)