Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 436 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.780 NZD / EUR
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 17% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,400 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$4,483 (€2,519) in Frankfurt am Main.
Prices recently added
- 2 kg bag of potatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.500 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥700 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Copenhagen costs kr800 (about 2 hours ago)