Cost of living in Essen, Germany vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.781 NZD / EUR
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 34% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$4,900 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$3,228 (€1,812) in Essen.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥180,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,017 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $1.05 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,543 (about 3 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Huancayo costs S/. 87 (about 4 hours ago)