Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.23588 NZD / HRK
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 51% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,600 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$2,737 (11,605 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varanasi costs ₨60 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $1,100,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 200 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Morón costs 10 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$35,000 (about 2 hours ago)