Cost of living in Dublin, Ireland vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,256 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.785 NZD / EUR
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dublin (Ireland) is about the same as in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,100 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$4,989 (€2,794) in Dublin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bursa costs 192,200TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Oslo costs kr 244 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jönköping costs 79 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Siliguri costs ₨14 (about 4 hours ago)