Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,216 prices entered by 217 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01767 NZD / BDT
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 60% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,500 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$2,215 (Taka 125,389) in Dhaka.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Esbjerg costs kr140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Villavicencio costs COL$5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nadi costs 43 FJ$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Campina Grande costs R$ 23 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 3 hours ago)