Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 63 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00065 NZD / TZS
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 58% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,800 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$2,464 (3,782,733 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis costs ARS $20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 216 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Manila costs Php3.17 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b80 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs Php2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Regina costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)