Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 183 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.40486 NZD / SAR
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 50% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,500 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$2,741 (﷼ 6,770) in Dammam.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $25 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seville costs €2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bacolod City costs Php50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)