Cost of living in Damascus, Syria vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 141 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00298 NZD / SYP *
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 75% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,200 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$1,311 (439,542 £) in Damascus.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$22,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.33 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $18 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)