Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 827 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.27009 NZD / BRL
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 66% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,400 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$1,845 (R$ 6,830) in Curitiba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 22 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nuuk, Greenland costs kr65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 30,000,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 280 (about 5 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 180 (about 5 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$850 (about 5 hours ago)