Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 187 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06747 NZD / MXN
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 70% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,300 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$1,586 (Mex$ 23,503) in Culiacán.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Caracas costs 5,000 Bs.S. (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.66 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juan Dolio costs RD$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Washington D.C. costs $4.40 (about 1 hour ago)