Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.26668 NZD / BRL
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 68% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,300 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$1,713 (R$ 6,424) in Cuiabá.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cardiff costs £688 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Spain costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 30 FJ$ (about 3 hours ago)