Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.27432 NZD / BRL
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 67% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,200 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$1,716 (R$ 6,256) in Cuiabá.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 450,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Daegu costs ₩450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mar del Plata costs ARS $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Barbara, California costs $32 (about 2 hours ago)