Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 23 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.780 NZD / EUR
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 52% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,800 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$2,765 (€1,554) in Coimbra.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$22,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.33 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $18 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)