Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 435 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.21736 NZD / BOB
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 62% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,600 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$2,125 ($b9,777) in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Lisbon costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Patiala costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)