Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06704 NZD / MXN
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 74% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$4,900 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$1,263 (Mex$ 18,833) in Chilpancingo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Krasnodar costs руб 15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Morelia costs Mex$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Plymouth costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)