Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.42305 NZD / PEN
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 66% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,800 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$1,995 (S/. 4,715) in Chiclayo.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Singapore costs SGD $0.42 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad, Pakistan costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$121 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$72,000 (about 2 hours ago)