Cost of living in Chania, Greece vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.779 NZD / EUR
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 42% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,300 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$3,072 (€1,727) in Chania.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kristiansand costs kr 200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 17,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Babylon, New York costs $1.06 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Tampere costs €0.99 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)