Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.485 NZD / USD
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 49% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,300 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$2,728 ($1,837) in Cedar Falls, Iowa.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Toronto costs C$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $450 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $140 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 231,600TL (about 4 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Baní costs RD$ 50 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bangalore costs ₨500 (about 4 hours ago)