Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.28883 NZD / BRL
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 66% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,400 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$1,813 (R$ 6,278) in Caxias do Sul.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 57,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Piracicaba costs R$ 3,200 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Ghaziabad costs ₨120 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $120 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Voronezh costs руб 750 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kanpur costs ₨489 (about 1 hour ago)