Cost of living in Cardiff, United Kingdom vs Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 119 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.950 NZD / GBP
Do you live in Avarua, Cook Islands? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 30% cheaper than in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$5,300 in Avarua, Cook Islands you would need to make just about NZ$3,694 (£1,894) in Cardiff.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paderborn costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Rivne costs 200₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Rome costs €0.37 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)